I am the last barman poet...I see America drinking the fabulous cocktails I make...Americans getting stinky on something I stir or shake...The sex on the beach. The schnapps made from peach. The velvet hammer. The Alabama slammer...I make things with juice and froth ...The pink squirrel. The three-toed sloth...I make drinks so sweet and snazzy...The iced tea. The kamakazi . The orgasm. The death spasm. The Singapore sling. The dingaling... America you've just been devoted to every flavor I got ...But if you want to got loaded .... Why don't you just order a shot? Bar is open.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cocktail of the Week: Pimosa-ade

INGREDIENTS:
- Champagne
- Pomegranate Juice
- Lemonade

In each Champagne Glass mix: ½ glass of Champagne, ¼ glass of Pomegranate Juice and ¼ glass of Lemonade.


* This one is perfect for a lazy Sunday morning or an afternoon laying out by the pool. Personally used this one on a hot summer Saturday while having a yard sale.

No comments: